Please feel free to get in touch with us about your projects. We would like to offer our solution to your company.
Our manager will contact you for further discussion at a time convenient to you.
- 266, BAEKJEGOBUN-RO, SONGPA-GU,
SEOUL, REPUBLIC OF KOREA
Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company’s using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 8th day of January, 2018, in case of modification thereof, the Company will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company’s website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
- Information to be collected and method of collection
- Personal information items to be collected Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
- - Information provided by the users.
The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
- - Name, email address, phone number, national information, company name, uploaded documents, and messages.
- - Information provided by the users.
- Method of collection
The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings : Webpage, Written form, fax, telephone calling, and e-mailing.
- Use of collected information
- The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
Responding to clients’ inquiries
Making notice of function of company sites or applications or matters on policy change
To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to cooperate
To comply with applicable laws or legal obligation
Use of information with prior consent of the users (for example, utilization of marketing advertisement)
The Company agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the Company desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
- Sharing collected information
- Except for the following cases, the Company will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
- - When the Company shares the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers : When the Company’s affiliates, partners and service providers carry out services such as proposal presentation, installation construction, products delivery, and dispute resolution for and on behalf of the Company.
- - When the users consent the sharing in advance :
When the user selects to be provided by the information of products and services of certain companies by sharing his or her personal information with those companies
When the user selects to allow his or her personal information to be shared with the sites or platform of other companies such as social networking sites
Other cases where the user gives prior consent for sharing his of her personal information
- - When the sharing is required by the laws
- · If required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations: or
- · If required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
- Users’ right to access and option
- The users or their legal representatives, as mail agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
- - Exercise right to access to personal information;
- - Make corrections or deletion;
- - Make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
- - Request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, contact the Company by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause
The Company regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users’ personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification.
Establish and execute internal management plan
- Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
- - Considering it engages in global businesses, the Company may provide the users’ personal information to the companies located in other countries for the purpose as expressly stated in this Policy. For the places where the personal information is transmitted, retained or processed, the Company takes reasonable measures for protecting that personal information.
- - The website, product or service of the Company may include the links to the ones of a 3rd party and the privacy protection policy of the site of 3rd party may be different. Thus, it is required for the users to check additional that policy of a 3rd party site linked to the site of the Company.
The latest update date: 9th Jan. 2018